By making use of the seller’s services, consumers accept all of the provisions of the seller’s terms and conditions and represent to the TLO that the seller is legally competent to enter into and agree to the terms mentioned. If the seller is not abiding with the terms and conditions, they are not authorized to sell any products with the use of services provided by The Luxury One.
For the purpose of the seller terms and conditions mentioned on this site, the terms “you” and “your” refers to the seller. If the seller uses the Services on behalf of another organization, company, or other entity, then (i) “you” is inclusive of the seller and the third party, (ii) you are representative and warranted that the seller is authorized representative of the company with the authority to bind the company to the Seller Terms and Conditions and that the seller agrees to these Seller Terms and Conditions on the company’s behalf, and (iii) the third party company is financially and legally responsible for the seller’s use of the TLO’s services as well as for the use of the seller’s account by other affiliated with the company, including agents, contractors, and employees.
All users that sell goods with the use of the TLO’s services must accept and comply with the terms and conditions that are set forth. If the seller has any questions regarding the Seller Terms and Conditions, kindly get in touch with the TLO via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1.) CONSIGNMENT ITEM
Price Quotes. The seller may submit to The Luxury One’s descriptions and pictures of products for sale on the company’s website. After receiving the seller’s submission, The Luxury One will review the seller’s submission. If The Luxury One determines in its sole discretion that the seller’s Buyout product is acceptable for sale, The Luxury One will email the seller a price quote for the seller’s Consignment Product. Otherwise, The Luxury One will notify the seller that their Consignment Product/Item is not acceptable for sale. If the seller accepts the Consignment offer, The Luxury One will arrange a pickup.
The Consignment period is of a hundred (100) days. Once the consignment period is over, the seller can decide to extend the existing offer for thirty (30) days to sell the product faster we suggest to try reducing the price of the product.
Assessment. Upon receipt of the seller’s Consignment Item, The Luxury One will review the seller’s Consignment Item to confirm its authenticity and that its condition is consistent with the description the seller-provided in the seller’s original submission.
a.) Authentic Items in the Represented Condition. Suppose The Luxury One determines that the seller’s Consignment Item is authentic and in the condition described in the seller’s original submission. In that case, The Luxury One will list the item on its Website and promote the same over its social handles.
b.) Authentic Items in Different Condition. Suppose The Luxury One determines that the seller’s Consignment Item is authentic but not in the condition described in the seller’s original submission. In that case, The Luxury One will deliver to the seller an updated Consignment Offer. Accessories (locks and keys, straps, pouchettes, etc.) that were expected but not shipped may also result in The Luxury One delivering an updated Consignment Offer. If the seller accepts The Luxury One’s updated Consignment Offer, then The Luxury One will list the item on its Website with the updated price and promote the same over its social handles. If the seller rejects The Luxury One’s updated Consignment Offer, then The Luxury One will request the seller to have their Consignment Item shipped back to them at their own cost.
c.) Unauthentic Items. If The Luxury One determines that the seller’s Consignment Item is not authentic, then The Luxury One will proceed with the cancellation procedures for Consignment Items described in Section II.2(b).
2.) AUTHENTICITY & CANCELLATION
Authenticity. The seller represents and warrants that all items they submit for consignment sale (“Consignment Items”) are authentic, as determined in The Luxury One’s sole discretion. Sale Items are not deemed authentic by The Luxury One until received, reviewed, and approved by the company. If any item is found to be counterfeit, or not authentic, The Luxury One will return the item to the seller upon payment of INR 5000 for each Item.
- Consignment Items – Not withstanding the fore going, in the event The TLO determines that any Consignment Item is not authentic or subject to the terms of Section 4 (Term; Termination) below, the seller requests that any Consignment Item be returned to the seller and not sold prior to the end of the Initial Consignment Term (as defined in Section 4: Term; Termination), (i) the seller will immediately return to The Luxury One any and all payments issued to the seller for such Consignment Items, (ii) the seller will pay to The Luxury One a counterfeit fine of Rs 5000/- or legal actions will be taken, for the return of such Consignment Item, and (iii) The Luxury One will return to the seller such Consignment Item at the seller’s sole expense; provided, however, that Consignment Items for which any Authentication Fee has been left unpaid for thirty (30) days or more may be destroyed.
3.) PRICING; FEES; DISCOUNTS
Pricing. The Luxury One reserves the right to determine prices for all Sale Items at its sole discretion based on comparable prices for items of the same or similar style and condition. Prices for Sale Items are not guarantees of future payment amounts. The Luxury One may, at any time, revise or change the pricing, availability, specifications, content, descriptions, or features of any products sold or services offered through the Services. The Luxury One reserves the right to change prices for products displayed on the Services, or the Services, at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. All such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting of such new product prices to the Services and/or upon making the customer aware of the pricing error.
4.) TERM; TERMINATION
Term. These Seller Terms and Conditions will be effective upon The Luxury One’s receipt of any Item. The initial term for any Consignment Item shall be 100 days from the date of The Luxury One’s receipt of such Consignment Item (the “Initial Consignment Term”) and, upon the expiration of such Initial Consignment Term, will automatically be extended until your Consignment Item is sold. If the seller wishes to have their product back, they can get the product picked from the The Luxury One Head Office on their own expense.
Early Termination. During the Initial Consignment Term, if the seller requests that The Luxury One return their Consignment Item, the seller will be charged a Penalty Fee of INR 2000 for each Sale Item.
Once the product passes the Authentication test and the seller signs the contract, Team The Luxury One will put the items public on the website and begin the advertising within 8 to 10 business days.
Payments. Subject to these Seller Terms and Conditions, The Luxury One will issue payment for the sale of a Consignment Item once the product is sold; provided that The Luxury One will only issue payment after purchaser’s payment for such Sale Item has cleared and the Sale Item has been delivered and no return has been initiated by the purchaser. Payment methods include direct transfer and The Luxury One store credit.
Below is the summarized version of the seller terms and conditions The Luxury One would like to put forth for further emphasis:
- The seller contacting The Luxury One should be the sole and the rightful owner of the products being sold
- The seller should be in charge and be capable of taking all the necessary and required decisions in regard to the product(s) being sold
- The product(s) being sold to The Luxury One need to be completely authentic coming from the original luxury brands
- The product(s) being sold to The Luxury One should in no condition be a replica/first copy/counterfeit/fake copy of the original product(s)
- The seller is requested to ensure that the bags being sent to The Luxury One are empty of all their personal belongings and their valuables.
- If The Luxury One happens upon any personal belongings of the seller, the company will notify the seller, however, TLO does not take any responsibility for the products found
- Once the product is received in the TLO offices, the team will have the product(s) inspected. However, if the product(s) is found unmatchable with the TLO’s required standards. The seller will then have to pay for the back shipping at the seller’s sole expense
- If the seller decides to go ahead with selling with the TLO, they will have to agree with lowering the selling price of the product(s) to continue with the selling process
- Following the unsuccessful authentication of the product(s), the items will be shipped back to the seller after the payment of INR 5000 per-authenticated product(s)
- The seller is required to make the required acceptable payment and the reshipment cost of the product(s). The seller is required to complete the payment and has the product(s) shipped back to them within 30 days
- The seller’s failure to do so will result in the destruction of the product(s) by The Luxury One. And the company does not hold any responsibility for the product following the 30 days
- The shipping charges under any circumstances will have to be borne solely by the seller
- If the seller wants to receive an authenticity certificate or proof for their accepted or rejected products from The Luxury One, they will be obliged to make an extra payment to the company
- The Luxury One has the authority and the right to authenticate and validate any product(s). The company may also decide to reject any product(s) being sold by the seller after the contract has been signed by both the parties
- The selling price of the product(s) is decided in accordance with and acceptance of both the parties involved. After the seller and The Luxury One has decided upon a selling price, the TLO holds the right to finalize the selling or the listing price of the product
- Once the TLO and the seller have agreed upon a selling price, the TLO team will be responsible for arranging pickup for the product(s). However, The Luxury One will not be responsible for any delays in pick up caused by the courier company
- If the product(s) received in the TLO office does not match the seller’s description, the seller will have to get their product(s) picked up at their sole expense
- The TLO website will have the product(s) listed for hundred days on the website. The seller can choose to extend the duration of the product listing for the following 30 days. The Luxury One recommends extending the product listing by 30 days after the completion of 100 contractual days. The other possible pathway for the seller is to relist the product
- The seller can also decide to have the product shipped back to them after the completion of 100 days at their own expense
- After the product(s) have been sold, The Luxury One will transfer the agreed-upon amount to the seller’s provided bank details within the next 24 to 48 hours
- If the seller would rather receive a cash payout for their sold product(s) from The Luxury One, the seller will have to collect their payment from the TLO office in person and will have to pay the extra charges required
- If the seller wishes to withdraw from the contract prior to the completion of the agreed-upon 100 days, the seller will be charged INR 2000 inconvenience fees and the shipping costs to have their product(s) shipped back to them
- The seller is required to agree with the various modes of marketing The Luxury One team deems fit to advertise the product(s) listed on the website and their social media handles, including the product(s) being sold by the seller
- The marketing plans may include paid advertisements, content creation, and more
- The Luxury One is not and will not be responsible for any damage incurred to the product in case of natural calamities, acts of God, or other unfortunate events that are beyond the control of The Luxury One and its team
- The TLO makes use of the consignment mode of selling, this means that the seller is eligible for receiving payment from the company only after the product(s) being listed on their behalf has been sold
- If the seller wishes to lower the price of the products they are selling with the help of The Luxury One’s services, they will be required to get in touch with the CRM team at the TLO office via the following contact details: email@example.com
- It is important to note that the seller will have to grant a period of 8-10 business working days for The Luxury One to list their product(s) on the company’s website after the agreements and contracts have been finalized and signed upon
For any further queries or clarifications, kindly reach out to the TLO team at firstname.lastname@example.org