Orders & Returns
We can assure you that shopping with The Luxury One is a gratifying experience. Both for your pockets as well as the luxury-enthusiast in you. That said, we understand not all purchases made are as satisfactory on second thought. For the same reason, we have easy returns and exchange policies in place to help you.
The Luxury One starts the shipping process after 12 hours of an order being placed. This allows customers for a 12-hour window period in case they decide to cancel their orders. If canceled within these 12 hours, the customer’s refund will be initiated at the earliest
If the customer decides to cancel their orders after it has been shipped they are first required to get in touch with The Luxury One team. The company will be glad to assist them and prevent any miscommunications. After communicating with the team and agreeing on terms, the customers need to accept the delivery of the order and send it back to the TLO office. The expenses of the return shipping will have to be borne by the customer.
The Luxury One cancellation
The company reserves the right to cancel any pre or post-paid order if it finds it beyond its control to deliver. In such cases, a refund will be provided to the customers who have placed pre-paid orders.
● Returns The Luxury One works towards providing 100% customer satisfaction to their shoppers. It is with the customers in mind that the following returns policy has been put in place.
● Customers that wish to return their purchased goods can initiate the process by getting in touch with the TLO team within 24 hours of receiving their package, if failed to do so it will be deemed non-returnable and a refund will not be initiated
● The customer will have to shell the return shipping cost from their own pockets
● The product should be returned in the same condition and packaging that it was received in
● The customer is required to share the shipping label with the TLO team within 48 hours of receiving their order shipment, if failed to do so it will be deemed non-returnable and a refund will not be initiated
● In case of receiving damaged products in return, the TLO team holds the right to refuse return payment on the purchase.
● The customer will then have to pay for the shipping of the product if they decide that they want to keep it.
● Returns will not be accepted on products that have been purchased at discounted prices and/or during any ongoing sales.
● If a product being returned does not have its return tag and labels in place, it will be deemed non-returnable and a refund will not be initiated
● The products being returned should have all their original packaging and other essentials in place
● Returns and refunds will also be declined in case of products that have been purchased after viewing. This includes products that have been checked and vetted during a private viewing. In the case of returns that are being processed, certain deductions are made. These are standard charges that are deducted from the refund amount. Standard dedication charges are as follows: Customers will be charged a nominal amount of Rs. 850 for the return of any product worth up to Rs. 10,000 In case of products priced more than Rs. 10,000 the customers will bear a deduction of Rs. 1000. In case of Cash on Delivery purchases the COD amount i.e., Rs. 550/- will not be refundable and standard deductions will apply
Customers can avail the exchange policy in two ways
● The customer will have to pay for the return shipping of the product to the TLO office
● If delivered in person, customers can choose any other TLO product or service in exchange for the purchase they are returning
● This exchange will be subject to the customer agreeing to pay the difference in the prices of the two objects in question if any.
● Alternatively, customers can also choose to avail their refund amount in the form of a credit note.
● Credit notes are valid for a period of six months and will not be accepted thereafter.